Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Kitchen Floor
People at Pret work hard, have fun, learn a lot and really grow. Right now, we’re looking for passionate and experienced Baristas to join our teams in London.
Our Baristas are our coffee experts. They make fantastic espresso based drinks and ensure we deliver amazing coffee standards every day. Our rate for Baristas is £9.55 an hour (after 6 weeks training, including bonus).
The Pret Academy supports the training and development of our wonderful people. There are opportunities to progress further towards a Leader (Supervisor) role.
We have the following roles available right now:
- Full-time (35 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 5 days and can start as early as 5am.
For passionate and experienced Baristas, we offer:
- A full-time position (no zero hours contracts here)
- £8.55 per hour (plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour based on mystery shopper results, after initial training)
- Free lunch and breakfast when working
- Paid breaks
- Free pair of shoes after initial training
- Weekly pay
- A Gold Card which entitles you to 50% off all products at any Pret in the world
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Pret Pension scheme
And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other.
If this sounds like your perfect role and you have proven Barista experience within a high-volume retail, hospitality or restaurant environment, we would love to hear from you.
You can pop into our Recruitment Centre which is located above our beautiful shop at:
173 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NA – the nearest tube is Victoria Station.
We are open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm. Sometimes we close for training events so please do check our website before you come over to make sure we are not spending time training our amazing team.