Career Level Student
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You’ll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
You’ll be working as part of our London based team with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in sales, technology, and hospitality with combined experience of 70 years+.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- A wide variety of marketing work to support the team with whatever the team requires – learning by doing is key.
- Examples of tasks include: focusing on conducting Influencer research (daily) and evaluating Influencers, generating digital marketing ideas, email marketing/scheduling, content marketing (blog writing), PR outreach, contact research, branding strategy etc.
- Research and build relationships with key social media Influencers across travel, lifestyle, luxury and other sectors
- Admin work (email outreach to users who’ve registered their interest getting them to sign up)
- Analyse Instagram users who apply to Swayy based on our scoring system.
- Be responsible for maintaining the quality of applicants.
- Coordinating and work with the Business Development Team (focused on venues) to source new Instagram users/Influencers to sign up.
- Assisting with traditional media relations and PR outreach.
WHAT WE ASK
- You should be registered as a university student
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
- You must love people and connect well with them (required) – this is a people person’s job!
- Excellent sense of humour (required)
- Significant experience with Instagram.
- An understanding of what makes a successful travel/lifestyle blogger.
- Integrity & trustworthiness. To stick to the criteria and not let in people who do not meet our criteria.
- Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
- Quick learner.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
- Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family. You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.