Experience Less Than 1 Year
Our client is looking for new team members with great customer service & experience as a food runner.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As a Food Runner, you are responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food Runner will also be required to take and deliver customer orders and work to achieve departmental targets.
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Strive to achieve departmental targets
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲: up to 22.000 £ per annum without tips and service charge