Doing the au pair in London or in Europe is a unique experience that can really help you improve your working English.
But what does being an au pair consist of? The Au Pair is nothing more than a young woman who helps a family to do chores at home and take care of the children. In exchange for the work done, the young woman receives accommodation, food and a small compensation that may vary depending on the work performed.
Therefore, doing the Au Pair in London and England is an excellent solution to immerse yourself 100% in the English culture with the possibility of improving the knowledge of the language and not only. It is in fact a unique experience that will allow you to enter the world of work and to confront you with realities different from the Spanish ones.
Why is trusting in our service the best option?
- We help more than 200 young people a year to find your perfect au pair family.
- One of our professional operators will follow you step by step for all the time of your experience as an au pair.
- IT’S ALL ORGANIZED. We think of everything!
- Possibility of choosing between more than one family.
We are specialized in finding au pair families in England and in Europe, therefore we also cover French, Spanish, German, Italian and naturally English speaking countries.
How the AU PAIR service works
By filling in a simple questionnaire we will tell you immediately if we can accept your application as AU PAIR or not.
- SERVICE ONLY FOR GIRLS
- AGE BETWEEN 19 AND 27 YEARS OLD
ONLY £ 149