Are you wondering what the NIN (National Insurance Number) is?
The NIN (acronym of National Insurance Number) is an identification code, mandatory for workers in the United Kingdom since it allows for paying taxes and being in compliance with the employment contract.
NIN can be obtained at a Job Center and allows you to take advantage of health services, register with the tax office, access state benefits and pay pension contributions, thus guaranteeing the same rights as a British citizen.
If you have recently moved to the UK and want to learn more, NIN SERVIZIO GRATUITO will help you get the NIN easily, quickly and for free. They are a group of Italian guys who have lived in London for many years and work every day to guide people through the first steps in the UK .
HOW TO CONTACT US?
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- Writing a post on the Facebook group
- By sending a private message to the NIN page Free Service.
WHAT CAN YOU HELP?
- Get the NIN easily and for free;
- Open an English bank account;
- Show the tools to reduce bank fees;
- Obtain an advantageous and functional English telephone SIM based on your needs;
- Teach to move by public transport;
- Create a professional CV in English;
- Give practical directions to find work;
- To give precious indications on the English bureaucracy;
- Give tourist information.