AVAILABILITY: The positions we are offering to undergraduate / bachelor’s / master’s / PhD students (tasks required based on qualification) are available throughout the entire mobility period and it’s very flexible with dates and periods.
DURATION: The preference is for a 3-6 months internship, but we can consider shorter periods.
SPOKEN LANGUAGE: English
Working hours: Full time (40h per week)
5 days per week (Monday to Saturday with one day off, Sunday we are closed)
Office hours 10:00 – 18:00
ACTIVITIES: The tasks are varied and include:
● Assist management and staff in multiple tasks;
● Administration tasks (answer the phone, write emails, contact customers, back office tasks);
● Customer service and sales activities;
● Social media and web management;
● Traditional and digital marketing activities;
● Customer care;
● Business development.
● Candidate field of study: Economics and Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance;
● Motivation is the most important thing we consider;
● Good english level is preferable as well as a good commercial disposition, communication and teamwork skills;
● Basics on Excel and Word.
● Financial contribution: Transportation costs (£100 per month)
● Coffee included.
● Great work environment (we use to go out together after work).
Click on Apply for the Internship and fill in the form providing as many details as possible. The more detailed you are, the faster the process will be.