availableDouble room flexible rent period borough area
£ 240 /Week Bills Included
Type: Double room for Couples in Flat Sharing
Available from: 2018-11-18
Minimum stay: 8 Months
Rent: £ 240 /Week Bills Included
Rent in advance: 4 Weeks
add to favorites
This Double room for Couples is located in London near Borough area/station and served by the Northern Line (Black).
The Flat Sharing property has a total of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. The Double room for Couples is available from 2018-11-18 for £ 240 /Week Bills Included with a that contract requires a minimum stay of 8 Months, a deposit of £ 1440, 4 Weeks rent in advance and administration fees of £ per person.
Double room for 1 person or a couple is available. The postcode is SE14BA. The flat is shared with one professional and one postgraduate student. I am the current flatmate and can move out any time. If you want to move in, you will sign a contract with Kensington Properties & Investments LTD agency.
– fully furnitured
– lots of 24h bus connections
The rent includes:
– all bills (gas, water, electricity, Internet, Council Tax, etc.)
– cleaner and cleaning products
Underground stations nearby:
– Borough Underground (5mins by walking, Northern Line)
– London Bridge Underground (9mins walking, Jubilee and Northern Lines)
– Elephant & Castle Underground (15mins, Bakerloo and Northern Lines)
– London and Tower Bridges
– Borough Market
– Thames River
– King’s College London
– London South Bank University
– Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Poundland, Iceland, and other shops nearby
The flat can be viewed any time and day. I can arrange Skype viewings, if needed.
The minimum rent period will be 8 months and can be longer. If needed, you can terminate the contract prematurely if you find yourself a replacement. Additionally, if you decide to move to another area before the termination of your contract for this property, the agency allows you to choose any other property they have in hand and they would not ask you to pay additional deposit in case of moving.
The room is still AVAILABLE.
Contact the agent